What to do with bicycle concept?

Interesting work.

Looking at the design of the cranks and bottom bracket assembly brings to mind a few questions. The first question is regarding lateral load adjustment/tolerance to account for inconsistencies from frame to frame related to symmetricality [yes I know this isn’t a word you’ll find in the dictionary] of bottom bracket shells. Even after frame bottom bracket shells a professionally faced they are not always perfect. This is why for example Campagnolo uses a wave washer in their Ultra-Torque system. Also, I see a potential issue in binding the two side of the crank together with four bolts rather than one larger center bolt. The reason being that I suspect it would be very difficult to tighten the four bolts to a precisely symmetrical and equal amount that keep the two half-shafts perfectly straight. If there were to be any kink in that alignment I suspect there would be a problem with binding even if the assembly includes a wave-washer. The third question is regarding the way the teeth on the half-shafts mesh with the teeth on the inner bearing race or bushing. When the half-shafts are linked do their teeth engage with the teeth on the bearing assembly across the full width of the BB or only partially? If only partially, why?

Bottom line question: Have you worked with an engineer on this yet?

P.S. I’d like to see more details pertaining to how the reach, rise and angle of the stem and handle bar assembly works.