recruiters in the bay area

Does anyone know of some good recruiters (for industiral design jobs) in the bay area and where i can go (websites) to find out info?

not a recruiter, but go to:

[quote=“Lmo”]
craigslist.com[/quote]

That link will work, but it redirects to craigslist.org.

Just FYI.

(still can’t get the codes to work here, btw)

Try http://www.creativehotlist.com/

You can search by your zipcode.

Last time I checked Creativehotlist didn’t do much for Industrial Design. They cater more to Print,Graphic, and Web Design.

I agree… It is mostly for print, marketing and graphic design but you can also “search jobs by category”

http://www.creativehotlist.com/index.asp?linktarget=search_cat_j.html

Select “Industrial/Product” under “select industries”

Most of the jobs listed are for Graphic Designers within the Industrial/Product industry but you can find a few. Like this one in the Bay Area:

Industrial Designer
Description:
Specialized’s Vision - To Be The Best Cycling Brand In The World! We Design, and Distribute bicycles and equipment.

We are seeking a highly creative Industrial Designer to support the product design group in developing creative and exciting bike and equipment products for Specialized. In this role, you will be the champion for shoe and glove design. In addition you will support the trade show design team. Requires a B.S. in Industrial / Product Design or proven successful experience. Must have hands-on skills from concept to production. Proven experience with model making, packaging design, and 3D computer skills (Rhino 3D, Solid Works, Alias Design or equivalent). A PASSION and knowledge for BICYCLES and resourcefulness are essential. Please send portfolio and salary history.
View our web site:
www.sbcjobs.com

Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc.
About this company
Date Posted:
1/31/2004
Job Location:
15130 Concord Circle
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Charlotte Amdur