Internship search not going well! HELP!!

Sain is correct. Posting your work here would be a great way to have a lot of important people have that “second look”.
Even better, you would have a chance to discuss and further explain your work here in the boards opposed to passively having a design director flip through it.
You are asking for someone to “take a chance” but without knowing more about you or seeing your portfolio, there is not much help that can be given.

What do you mean by “relocating” to San Francisco? Do you have a visa to work in the States?
Personally, I would not make plans to move unless you have a sponsor and a visa in place, this also applies to the internship visa a.k.a J-1. These things take months to plan and clear.
Most likely no reputable design firm will let you work as an intern, let alone pay you without a valid work visa.

If you want to gather some experience in the Bay Area, which is a great idea, I would not relocate but rather plan on a quick visit for a couple weeks and schedule some informal interviews and chats with the designers there. Lay a foundation and build a network.

EDIT: For everyone else’s reference. I found your Coroflot in another thread Kenneth Patterson, Product Design Graduate in San Francisco, CA
Is this up to date and what you are applying with?