Close

scrotum
full self-realization
full self-realization

I'm the Queen of England.

HarveyJames

Evenin'! :D

I'm a mature student with The Open University in the UK. I'm currently studying design - just coming towards the end of the module, with my final assignment under way and an exam in around six weeks' time. This is my first formal experience of studying ID - it's had its ups and downs, so far - but I've had a passing interest in various areas of design for most of my life.

I joined here on the recommendation of one of your members, and am hoping to make the most of it as a neophyte designer :D

HystericalTheme
step one
step one

Hullo!

I am an aerospace engineer, currently employed at NASA, with a distracting interest in ID. I frequently invent and develop products, but am still working out how to find time to work on them. I enjoy bespoke recycling (that is, I find trash and make stuff out of it), and I think recursion is the coolest thing in the world.

I also value obedience, hence I have introduced myself.
Sent from a machine by a human

ralphzoontjens
step four
step four

Hello there,

I am Ralph Zoontjens, product designer, with a Bachelor's and Master's degree from Eindhoven University of Technology.
My education was very diverse, basically what we did was creating future concepts for innovative interactive products and communicating these with visualizations and experiential prototypes. So there was a strong focus, next to the 'classical' aspects of ID, on electronics, programming and user testing. A very hands-on approach and also inspired by various fields to come up with innovative interactions such as music and dance.

I worked as a product designer for a firm focusing on consumer products and mobility. So I have worked on vehicle concepts and designed several products. Next to that I have worked with fashion designers to integrate electronics into clothing and doing research into 3D printed textiles, and currently I am an independent entrepreneur/designer working on various products and seeking to develop my own product.
http://www.designsoul.nl
Designsoul - Product Design & Visualisation

Sandra_Reid

Hi there,

I'm Sandra,

I'm a Website, Graphic, Identity and soon to be fully qualified Interaction Designer, presently studying an MA in Interaction Design in IT Carlow, Ireland.

I'm interested in Co-Design/Co-Creation, the Health Sector and making some sense of social problems.

Previous

Return to design research