Automotive Design Sketching - Procreate

Hi all, I am new to the community, thought I’d hop on here and share some of my work with you all.

I’ve noticed a lot of you have been asking questions about whether or not the IPad Pro + Procreate combination are a good replacement for cintiq products. I would like to share some of the work I’ve done on my 9.7" IPad Pro and answer any questions you might have about the IPad, Apple Pencil, Procreate or general sketching Inquires. I post my videos on YouTube as Sketching demonstrations for those interested in learning how to draw cars. let me know what you think, and feel free to ask as many questions as you would like, all comments, feedback and criticisms are welcome with open arms…

Below are some of my tutorials all of which are done using the IPad Pro + Procreate:

this first video is my most recent upload

followed by some of my sketching tutorials:

I will be posting my videos here for all of you who are interested, if you want to be up to date with my work please Subscribe to my Channel:

DESIGN.Tafuro

also subscribe to me on Instagram:

DESIGN.Tafuro

Thanks for sharing the demos. I’m sure people will like to go through them. Please feel free to participate in the forums as well!

Yes, I will do my best to participate in the forums, thank you.

here is a promotional video I just created for my YouTube channel, tell me what you all think.

so cool.

Holiday Palace