Doodling

During ideation on how to attach the power strip to a table end, came up to an eccentric ring that could work to fit different thicknesses

Sketched this while eating a bagel in a cafe in old Montreal :slight_smile: … wacky electronic music by my brother Matthew DiTullo

Cool!

How long is a quick take for you Yo?

This one was maybe 45 minutes… hard to tell because I was eating a bagel with lox and drinking an americano while sketching it so it wasn’t straight time. Usually they are between 30-60 minds for me. Vs what gets shown to a client usually takes a lot longer.

coffee break in Montreal

From sketchbook to sketchbook pro…

I decided to throw a simple tape measurer in the mix too :slight_smile:

Jumping on the tape measure bandwagon

OFFICE/CHAIR. A slightly tongue-in-cheek take on the ever shrinking size of the office space. We went from offices, to cubes, to low cubes, to open offices, to gang tables… I think the next step might just be a chair with a laptop holder! :laughing: :confused:

Saturday doodle

quick doodle in sketchbook Pro

Coffee doodle

tweaked that sketch a bit before getting into some more technical work that will fill up the day.

First evening trying to get a handle on shoe proportions! :laughing:

Happy 4th.

A little free sketching with the intern to close out the week. He asked if we could sketch vans… so I gave an Electric Mercedes with a large DLO and no grille a go

We’re about to reach 5k posts in here!
Trying out some CMF with sketchbook before deciding and jumping to (many hours of) CAD. Anyone with some hints about making a surface like these with SolidWorks? The main morphology is like a soap basically [emoji13]

I’d like to see Don Norman designing a smart tv remote control [emoji851] Fun topic this week… here a dirty approach on a real simple concept.

Nice one!

thanks yo! Tomorrow will upload the finished one…
Here’s some quick iteration sketches, nobody needs more brushes but it was a good exercise to speed up my flow. Each brush took me 5 min, got the idea from Reid Schlegel’s sketching tutorials