Doodling

“Design is easy, the hard part is to reach it” Just came up to that thought when I was drawing these seats and thinking… do you have any favorite design/life quote?

Well, I feel like I’m clogging this so I’m gonna take few days off haha!

Nice. I need to throw some seat sketches into that challenge.

I’ve been in Montreal all week, and wasn’t able to score any tickets to the Grand Prix in spite of it being my birthday :slight_smile: here is an F1 doodle anyway.

Cleaned up the photo a bit and corrected the spelling on “Grand Prix” :slight_smile:

morning coffee break doodle… #butfirstcoffee :slight_smile:

I´m back! Some power strip exploration for the last WDC… what do you think about the cable surrounding feature? I thought it could be a good one to manage cable length… or maybe does already exist this? :unamused:

One more!

During ideation on how to attach the power strip to a table end, came up to an eccentric ring that could work to fit different thicknesses

Sketched this while eating a bagel in a cafe in old Montreal :slight_smile: … wacky electronic music by my brother Matthew DiTullo

Cool!

How long is a quick take for you Yo?

This one was maybe 45 minutes… hard to tell because I was eating a bagel with lox and drinking an americano while sketching it so it wasn’t straight time. Usually they are between 30-60 minds for me. Vs what gets shown to a client usually takes a lot longer.

coffee break in Montreal

From sketchbook to sketchbook pro…

I decided to throw a simple tape measurer in the mix too :slight_smile:

Jumping on the tape measure bandwagon

OFFICE/CHAIR. A slightly tongue-in-cheek take on the ever shrinking size of the office space. We went from offices, to cubes, to low cubes, to open offices, to gang tables… I think the next step might just be a chair with a laptop holder! :laughing: :confused:

Saturday doodle

quick doodle in sketchbook Pro

Coffee doodle

tweaked that sketch a bit before getting into some more technical work that will fill up the day.