Doodling

Skateboard and a Nike Mercurial soccer cleat. Just starting to learn how to sketch in a more ID style so feel free to comment.
Cheers

Here’s another. Interpretation of the next Miata/ MX-5?

Amazing that this has gone on for 221 pages! Keep it up!

A little iPad doodle. Very rough.

Yo, like the lighting and the crisp line to show that.

Sketch from last night waiting for the kids.

Lots of cool sketches!
I’ve been enjoying myself a lot at work in this past period. Lots of things have changed for the better and very quickly!

This summer we had a week off and I took the chance to head to the riverside. :smiley:
Found a nice spot with a view of the river and some lemonade. Here are some results!

Yikes didn’t notice the romantics in the picture! :open_mouth:

A few more:

Threw some colour on one of the drawings. Plus a couple more!
:slight_smile:

Nice Protodes!

It is construction time again.

nice stuff guys!

Getting a late day doodle in before going home. I think a brushed aluminum panel on the back end could be nice.

cars and other things

Your sketch got me thinking Mustangs! :smiley:
Like what you’ve done with the panel at the back.

I enjoy the mean expression the Mustang has developed over the past models. Started sketching these a few
days ago. Last evening I stayed back a bit and threw some colour on the one below. Wanted to catch that meanness
and transfer a piece of it to the rear.

Nice Protudes. I love when we riff off each other in here.

Saw another designer sketch a Mach 5 on Instagram so had to do one too:

For some reason I have been getting on a Speed Racer kick. I sketched a Mach 5 race car out on my iPad using Sketchbook Pro on an airline flight yesterday in a bit if a different style than I typically do.

trying out Adobe Line on the Ipad…

I was bummed the other week when I lost my Petzl headlamp. I started doodling the next one.

1 Like

More adobeline and sketching with the finger…

1 Like

mach 5? lol

space car, pen sharpie, and charcoal.

Sunday morning sketching…