Yo! 2017 sketch a day

[ Deleted ]

Thanks man. First two clients signed on the dotted line and kicked off last week. Giving a keynote lecture at a conference next week… Out of the gates at a run! Don’t go running in these though! Summertime has arrived in San Diego (it is always kind of summer, but it really felt like it today)… time to start thinking about a light slip on.

Just another sci-fi sunday :slight_smile:

Congrats Yo!

Loving the blue detailing on the shoe.

Haven’t had time to post but I’ve been sketching

Space suite

Today’s.

Hammer time

folding stool, all analog

Keeping it going!

vintage Rolleiflex

show us the betty boob style pinup, that was shot with that vintage camera.

:wink:

I believe it is “Boop” mo-I, but we can blame the Freudian slip on language :slight_smile:

Today’s. autonomous car with no front window. That would be a giant screen so you can play Gran Turismo while your car is stuck in traffic.

You know I had to. #maythe4thbewithyou … always. Inspired by my favorite, the A Wing fighter. Who said the only thing Starwars Episode VI, Return Of The Jedi had was a bunch of Ewoks?

Brownie Camera

sketch 121

Sci Fi Sunday. NCC-117MD :slight_smile:

Michael, when you sketch your own concepts, do you use a reference/inspiration to help figure out the forms?

Cheers :slight_smile:

It depends. With he Dell piece, no. I had the idea in my mind and I just sketched it. With the Enterprise, yes, because there have been so many versions ant it is a tricky archetype with the fuselage, saucer, and nacelles, so I wanted to perspective reference.

I was grabbing lunch with a few friends (one of whom writes for Petrolicious ) and we got talking about how the Porsche Macan, based on the Audi Q5/VW Tiguan, is the best selling Porsche of all time… in base trim no less. So we got talking, what if Porsche borrowed the Audi S3/VW GTI platform and made a hatch? I had to draw something up.