Just color & form

it’s just another random sketch, without purpose, goal or project

Fun idea for a thread!

Sometimes we need to do “nothing”… doing “something”. So many requierments & constraints these days…

but… what’s your opinion about the Sketch ?

I keep a physical inspiration book where I cut and paste all kinds of materials, colors and compositions. Sometimes I browse through it and it helps to find certain forms, design approaches and philosophies. These kind of abstract sketches fit within that too. I would love to see more!

I really like this - It looks like concept art from Final Fantasy or something along those lines.

Ralph - That is a great idea, I might just have to start my own :smiley:

Another one.

It started from the left side as an excersice for a side view of an automotive door … it ends at the right side as an image…

I love the last one - it’s a mini-library of forms, surfaces, textures and elements on its own. It already starts to bring me to ideas for products I am working on.

I love the last one - it’s a mini-library of forms, surfaces, textures and elements on its own. It already starts to bring me to ideas for products I am working on.

Glad to read this is useful !! If there’s no NDA, hope to take a look to that project.

Is that last one Photoshop too?
If so you’ve really got a handle on making your Photoshop look like natural materials. Whether it’s a digital or analog sketch, it’s very impressive.

You’ve got a great style!

Is that last one Photoshop too?
If so you’ve really got a handle on making your Photoshop look like natural materials. Whether it’s a digital or analog sketch, it’s very impressive.

You’re Right !!! Adobe Photoshop involved. Good tool.

I’m afraid that my work doesn’t reach the quality that you deserve in this forum. That’s one reason why I didn’t publish more often. Another of my sketches published was from 5 or 6 years ago.

You’ve got a great style!

Whoaa thanks !!!. that statment really is making my day. Of course your C&C are crucial of how these skills are evolving.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to publish more sketches more often. Hope to see your sketches in this thread very soon!!!

Photoshop It is a Perfect end.
คาสิโน1688

Not ID…