Close

Re: Krameflow is bad at sketching

Postby sketchstone » October 22nd, 2015, 12:32 am

sketchstone
step three
step three

@krameflow... if you've never taken a beginning drawing class i would highly recommend you take it... the biggest mistake you can make is to skip the foundational classes because u think it might be too easy for you. With a weak foundation, you will hit a road block very soon and you might have a hard time figuring out why. If you do sign up though take it seriously even if it is easy for you. I would definitely say try to challenge yourself so you still get something out of the easy assignments.

Re: Krameflow is bad at sketching

Postby krameflow » October 22nd, 2015, 5:38 pm

krameflow

sketchstone wrote:@krameflow... if you've never taken a beginning drawing class i would highly recommend you take it... the biggest mistake you can make is to skip the foundational classes because u think it might be too easy for you. With a weak foundation, you will hit a road block very soon and you might have a hard time figuring out why. If you do sign up though take it seriously even if it is easy for you. I would definitely say try to challenge yourself so you still get something out of the easy assignments.

cool thanks for the advice ill prob take it :D

Previous

Return to sketching