Minjik - Looking for feedback

Hello,

My name is Minji Kim and I am a current student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California. I am starting my third year and these are my sketches from Design Drawing 3 class. I would really appreciate any feedback on how I can improve. Thank you.

These are my latest sketches, the scribbles on the pages are critique lines from my instructor:

These are last weeks sketches. The assignment was to sketch soft goods and household objects.

My main focus was on marker technique, line quality, and making the soft goods look soft.

Overall some good stuff here. You are indicating materials well and you are indicating construction on the bags. Push your contrast more, get your darkest lines darker. On the footwear, study your proportions. Try overlaying some professional sketches to get the hang of it.

Check out this quick edit I did to one of your sketches. I upped the contrast and changed the proportion. So you see how it pops?

Thank you Michael for the feedback. I will try it out and post it up.

These are my latest sketches. The assignment was to sketch small consumer electronics and start using ink pen.
I used ink pen on the first two pages and had a bit of hard time.
The scribbles on the pages are critique lines from my instructor: