Rendering on an iPad (examples)

Hey Choto,

Going off of your comment about traditional ID renderings, and timing, I made this image today.
Time: about 3 hours total. I’m starting and stopping for making dinner, putting the kids to bed, etc.
Image:

• So I found this image online. Once again I imported the reference image into Artstudio on my iPad.
  • On a new layer I rough sketched out the image. Theoretically this is where you would do you ideations and pick out one to flesh out.
  • Being that this is a more technical image than a lady bug I exported the rough sketch into Inkpad and create vector line art.
  • I then imported the clean line art back into Artstudio to render.
  • I made layers for the black, red, chrome, display, glass. The line art layers is on top and set to multiply.
  • After the colors are blocked in I used dodge and burn for fleshing out the form careful to study the reference image.
  • The display was also made in Artstudio and then I used layer distortion to tweak in to perspective.
  • After the image is done I merged the layers and then created a background layer with a circular gradient fill, for mood.

Thanks for checking it out!
Alan