weekly sketches [ updating ]

no, I didn’t. sometimes I use Photoshop to erase all the messy lines

You may want to try overlaying your sketches. It is a helpful way to build the design over a series of iterative steps. That way you don’t have to nail it in on try. Let it build, step back, put a clean sheet over top, keep what is working and fix what is broken.

thanks, that’s a good idea, that would help me to get some clean and nice drawing. by the way , Uni application portfolio this is my uni application portfolio, please give me some advices! Thank you so much!

dont know if this was mentioned before, but try drawing through, don’t be so cautious with your lines and trying to draw it completely accurately. Not sure what you are going for but its fine if you dont draw a line all the way from point A to B. If it visually allows the viewer to see the shape, then you’re good!

uni starts soon , school ask me to buy copic marker, black, w-grey3,w-grey6. I don’t if there any other colours that I should buy? please give me some suggestions. thanks

I most of the time use T2 an T4 and 100 Black copics, but sometimes use C2, C4, C6 instead of the Toner greys. I use these copics because they were recommend by my school. I like to use the Toner greys and go over them with a coloured copic marker to make a coloured object or just leave it without colour.
If I were you I would just stick to the recommendations, but maybe buy a W2 and W4 instead of a W3. In the end you can always buy new ones and add them to your collection of markers :slight_smile:

uni started! It’s now the third week! So much work!

ok… first year of uni just finished. I’m starting practising drawing cars during the break

:smiley:

Nice ones. Are these part of your drawing classes?

no, I don’t have transport class till third year, I did these in my own time… :smiley:

first try of drawing car using wacom

That’s the spirit! I like the design of your car and I am curious to see it from other perspectives.

hah, I didn’t design them, just some drawings and design I found online to practice :laughing:

Ok haha :slight_smile:, that is also a good practice so you can focus a bit more on your technique.

I did some more sketches

:smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

more practice

im learning a lot from your sketches thanks