Sketch rendering Workflow webinar

IDSAwi will be hosting a 1.5 hour FREE webinar that shows a work flow on how to achieve a final Sketch Rendering. A variety of sketching tools will be used through out the webinar to achieve the final concept presentation and layout.

This webinar is geared to anyone who wants to pick up a few tips and tricks in various software packages and also see how the various packages can work together. Also if you don’t have these particular packages don’t fret as the work flow can easily be adapted to a variety of software.

More information on registration will follow, but the date of the event is Tuesday July 12th from 12pm - 1:30

Chevis W.

Get me a link Chevis and I will pop it on the c77 blog.

Just waiting for IDSA to get me the link, once I have it i will forward it to you.

Thanks!

Micheal,

here is the updated mailer along with the registration link. Please note this is a free webinar

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/935839593

thanks for posting this in advance.

Chevis W.

done: IDSA Wi Sketch Series Webinar... FREE - Core77
Thanks!

Any chance of a recording of the webinar? It will be at 2-3:30am on a weekday in my local time and I’d really like to see it.

The event will be recorded and available for download, but this will only be available to IDSA members.