My daily sketch Blog

Hello Id-ers! Given my return to retail from the lack of solid ID jobs out there, I’ve started a daily sketch blog. Moai To design. Check it out, let me know what you think! My strength is Alias and Rhino, so I felt that a bit of daily sketching would help my game.

Does anyone out there have similar daily sketch blogs (in terms of one designer and not a compilation of many designers)? If so, post them!

Cool. Thanks for sharing Carl. I’ve been thinking about doing one of these myself. Seems like a good way to keep yourself accountable to at least a doodle a day.

Pretty sketches, although there is a lack of concreteness in the subjects you are drawing, I think it’s the perfect way to keep track of your progress in sketching. It’s also the best way I believe for sketchingg improvement, as you are not restrained to draw the same thing each day as you would be when working on a project.

Keep it up!

-SC

Thank you very much for the feedback!

whats up Carl! cool blog!

for a bit of inspiration:

idsketching.com

simkom.com/sketchsite/

You certainly are getting better…FAST :wink:

Keep up the good work

T

you also could sketch with more freedom…

Dreams are free

And

Every good thing is free

your sketches are ok…im sorry but they seem a little lifeless and empty.
you need to really make them pop out of the page with either line thickness or color.

Hey Carl,

This was a sick idea, and it’s obviously pushing you a lot. You have some really tight sketches throughout there. Keep it up mang…

Hope all is well.

Adam Silverstein

Hey thanks guys! Thank you much Adam!

You can see how fast you’re improving, kudos for such a good project.