Andy's "Sketch-a-few times a week"

Andy, looks like it is just you and me in here contributing sketches right now! Keep it going!

Sorry I haven’t had a chance to do the helicopter video. The last few weeks have been super busy… a good problem to have.

No problem Yo, I really appreciate the effort to help myself and others with our sketching!

I’ve given each day a theme so that I actually stick to sketching. Sunday is vehicle day, which I have never really drawn before. Definitely need a lot more practice on complex forms. I’m going for quantity and speed over quality for these until I can get my eye in for the proportions and where lines should go. Loving using the sharpie to keep it loose! In order of sketching:

My feed was full of chainsaws, so here’s a saw with a rubber belt drive

Had a busy day yesterday, only had time for some simple lamps

More bent plywood with a bigger radius this time

Blocked out a chunky watch

Candy pink donut watch for the creative session donut challenge on insta

Paperclip inspired chair doodles

Progress of a cubic glass building inspired by Jenga. I really wish that Sketxhbook had perspective tools on the Ipad version!

Nice ones Andy! The last one reminds me this instagram profile…

That’s a cool sketch, reminds me of a giant obelisk.

Finished up the Jenga building

Thinking about how my Trek Session would ride on the trails if it didn’t have a seat. Maybe more manoeuvrable? I’m not brave enough to try in case I crash and get impaled by my empty seat tube :laughing:

I’d love to have a gearboxed belt drive system too because chain slap gets super annoying and my derailleur is always getting smashed up.

Quick blob sofa and flyknit everyday sneakers

About time I rendered the seatless downhill bike

Some tape measures from this morning. No lasers here

Jumping on the tape measure bandwagon

[attachment=0]81B6550D-1A12-4505-A149-C96196106E06.jpeg[/attachment]

Earbud sharpie doodles

Hollow timber lounge chair

Hollow walnut chair with stainless steel cladding on the inside to support the structure

Earbud doodles