Andy's "Sketch-a-few times a week"

Matte black mtb goggles with fire iridium lens

that is getting there, maybe not the most informed view for goggles, but a little more dynamic.

I’d like to see you get a little more expressive like some of these… and then take it a little tighter like this last one.

NOTE: none of these are mine. I googled “goggle concept sketch” and these were some of the first ones that popped up.
42ca31487e3fb582285173849a02f5de--glasses-google-search.jpg

Thanks Yo. That last digital one is a skill level that I’d like to achieve.

I sketched out some goggles this evening with a goal of being more expressive. I think I’m too stiff with these ones, as well as lacking any real form exploration. The line work could also be a lot cleaner. I’ll do some more tomorrow and try to fix up some of the things I feel could be improved.

Warm up drawing this sharpie from this morning

The leather soles of my boots are worn out, which got me thinking about whether to replace them with leather rubber or not.

Here’s a leather top chukka crossed with a free run rubber sole

Thinking about mice with a soft rest for my wrist to sit on for those long cad sessions

Moving my mouse ideation into a more refined concept. Felt covered rear, abs front and base with a smooth touch scroller.

Sketching some hands today

Sunday night nerf scribbles

Nerf and if nerf went semi stealth

I’ve been a bit slow on the sketching as I’m working on my portfolio :smiley: I got colourful yesterday with some simple squeeze bottles for kids sport.

Camo hydrapack with armoured padding for mountain biking.

Thinking about formed metal patterns this morning

Salt and pepper grinders

Exploring cap forms for my Hypokit Injector project. It needs to communicate that it is the needle end of the device intended for injection into the patients leg, and not to push it like a button.

If Zakk Wylde made a watch

[ Deleted ]

Thanks Keno!

I didn’t actually know the backstory of the bullseye, so thanks for finding that, its cool to know why he went with it.

Monday morning bag scribbles

Exploring methods of administering medicine for the Hypokit project. I’ve sketched most of these before but it helps to get them out so I can think of other ways.