Doodling

Nice sketch Ryan!

Was on a marathon conference call today, one of the doodles:

@RWM really nice sketch. I personally reckon the background + highlights combo works great to bring the third dimension to the sketch. And I do see it coming to life in your sketch. nice work. Looking forward to seeing more.

@yo Liking the proportions of the side profile. Also am a fan of those rolls royce wheels :wink:

Here is my late night sketch…got down to touching it up with markers.

Nice as always viperoshanali!

I was inspired by seeing snowmobiles while snowboarding this week. It was a white Christmas here in Denver this year, Merry Christmas all! :smiley:

Liking it Rsuzuki!

I have been playing around with yesterday’s 7" Kindle Fire and an interesting free app called “Sketch n draw.” One of the app’s brushes almost shades automatically – overlap any lines and it starts making clouds of black where they start the overlap. Not very ID style, but amazing how quickly it works to build up value!

hmmm, it definitely yields a pretty unique result!

I hadn’t really used Painter, so did some paint-doodling.
Not really used to the way it does brushes and layers, but it was fun nonetheless.

@rsuzuki I am a fan of the angle of the ski which you have picked in that sketch. Great job!

Am sharing a small set of holiday doodles and sketches here. Some while watching movies, some after a heavy lunch or dinner and so on. :slight_smile:

Well I know this counts as spamming :wink:

Just one more.

Not spamming at all! Keep 'em coming!

Also, lets get some more Santa sleigh concepts in the 1HDC! :wink:

Happy New Year everyone!

Rei , NiCe…popping out doodle greeting card.

I enjoy being here…surrounded by amazing sketches.
Wish you all a very Happy New Year

Fill with “your colors”
2013joy1.jpg

Hotel stationary doodle…

Subtle Expression…Good work.

Scoot-in-ATV style…
2017.jpg

Inspired by “my son’s” Skylander (Wii) characters

Just got an iPad!

Yikes, those are bigger than I expected.

Lookin good! The iPad is fun to sketch on.