Established interaction design education: Now in English

The two-year advanced program in Interaction Design at Malmö University is one of the best recognized in Sweden in its field. It was started in 1998 and leads to a master’s degree for Swedish students.

Starting this Fall, the program is offered in English for international students. It is studio-based and requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications (three years of previous study) in relevant subjects, such as informatics and computer science, art and design, cognitive science, or media studies.

Like all Swedish University education, the program is offered without tuition fees. The number of students is limited and admission is portfolio-based. Deadline for applications is April 15.

To learn more about the Interaction Design program and how to apply, visit http://webzone.k3.mah.se/projects/idmb/english

Umea design institute is the worst school!!!

well first, Malmö is a different school. and care to elaborate on the above?

Before I studied at Umea Design Institute, I had seen many articles on this school on famous design web sites, like core77. So, I thought Umea Design Institute could be the school, where I can learn so many things during my master study. When I was in Umea, I realised that Umea Design Institute has many relationship with media, so this school has used media for advetising Umea Design Institute. Also, some designers grasuating from that school have advertised this school indirectly here. Be careful!!! Umea design institute is the worst!!! Even in Sweden this school is rated on third stage.