Laptop Bag Recommendations

Any good laptop bags to recommend? I’m in the market for a new one. I’m looking for quality, a good layer of padding and a minimal amount storage.

Hey, Check out www.Tekstyl.com

They are a really cool company out of MA. They have a great stay-on system with simple and minimal storage.

Hey, Check out www.Tekstyl.com

They are a really cool company out of MA. They have a great stay-on system with simple and minimal storage.

Those are interesting…a bit of a break from the traditional. I’m not sure if I’m crazy about the idea of leaving the bag on it while I work though.

Here’s an older link…

A couple companies that come to mind, and sorry, I’m too lazy to look up links…

Crumpler
Timbuk 2
Acme
Jack Spade
Tumi (some of their new stuff looks interesting)

I’ve seen a ton others, but this was off the very top of my head. Not really sure what ‘look’ you’re after, either. Most of these are different enough from the standard bag, but conservative enough to use at the office/business setting.

I recently purchased a Tumi Flow bag and have been very pleased with it.

-Nick

Thanks for the tips and leads…I ended up buying a Tom Bihn sleeve/bag…very pleased.

Nate,

Backpack, or over the shoulder?

A few of my friends and I all (coincidentally) have a Jack Spade bag. Its simple, classic, and sturdy. A couple good details (umbrella pocket or ipod pocket) without being nerdy. It doesn’t have protection for a laptop, I use an additional sleeve for that.

i have a gravis digi . it holds more than just a laptop, but it is awesome, and has “suspension” in case you drop your bag, to protect the laptop.