Shaving Razor Project Continued

Hey Sean,

Looking at your survey I can kind of see where iab is coming from (harsh as his response may be). The way that you’ve constructed this is akin to saying “Hey if you could pay 25 cents to see a real life unicorn that you could ride and pet would you do it??” Of course they would, everyone’s going to say yes and the people who say no are only doing it to be an ass and mess with your results.

You are promising the BEST razor that somehow is solving every problem and at a ridiculously low price point, so I don’t really see what you hope to gain from the survey. I think that you might want to step back and reevaluate what you really want to get out of this survey. I had to do a survey a couple months ago and the thread that R suggested was extremely helpful in helping me establish how to create a survey that would give me meaningful data and not confirm what I already knew. What you don’t want to do is create a survey just for the sake of justifying your ideas, any good critiquer will tear you apart for this and any work that uses this as a foundation will look unjustified.

I’m a student too, so I’m by no means an expert and I’m still struggling with the same things! Maybe post up some of your work and we can all help reformat your survey. Core77 is a really helpful place but there are a lot of working professions that are going to be giving you feedback so you just sort of have to take the knocks in stride and not be offended.

Good luck!