How would you classify this genre of products?

I posted this in the intern forum, but then this seemed like a more appropiate place…

I’m looking for a good place to intern in the fall and I need help in refining my area of interest.

If you don’t already know about the brand Suck UK, go check them out: http://www.suck.uk.com/

I’m looking for other companies that design similar types of products. I’m not sure what to classify this type of design as. They seem to be making sort of whimsical, funny, ironic, culturally referenced, household goods and accessories.

Anyways, my portfolio has several things related to this type of genre, and I’d love to work for a company that does this kind of stuff.

If anyone has any suggestions on companies or brands similar to Suck UK, please let me know.

Some other places I already looked up are: Fred and Friends, black+blum, propaganda, droog, innermost.

A lot of these places are in europe or thailand (propaganda). I live in L.A. but wouldn’t mind goin to other places in the U.S…

Oh, on a side note, it might not be a bad idea to have a thread which categorizes brands or companies based on their styles rather than the type of product they sell. Just an idea…