Athletic Equipment Design - Mountainboards

I am starting this topic in this forum because I couldn’t find another that most closely fits the market.

I ride mountainboards and I am intesested in industrial design so I thought the forum members might like to see this board. Called the Howla, it represents the height of design innovation in the sport.

http://www.howla.com/

Previous to the Howla was the Mountainboard Sports model.

[/url]

ive seen some pics of that before, it looks awesome, have u ridden one? id be interested to learn what the turning is like
i ride an mbs comp16 picked it up 2nd hand (im a poor student!) and i love it, great all round board nice and light.
i think mountainboard design has some exciting opportunities in it as a new sport. Have u seen the JT mountainboards (i think thats what theyr called, couldnt find them on the net so il double check that) they have a super skinny deck that has honeycombed alumium spacers between carbon fibre layers, makes it very light and poppy

ive seen some pics of that before, it looks awesome, have u ridden one? id be interested to learn what the turning is like
i ride an mbs comp16 picked it up 2nd hand (im a poor student!) and i love it, great all round board nice and light.
i think mountainboard design has some exciting opportunities in it as a new sport. Have u seen the JT mountainboards (i think thats what theyr called, couldnt find them on the net so il double check that) they have a super skinny deck that has honeycombed alumium spacers between carbon fibre layers, makes it very light and poppy