Personal Hygene Products

Menappi: Is that electric or a conventional razor?

Still think the best way to remove hair is to wax em … problem is we can’t reach the places down under … that’s why these “therapists” have a job.

Ipwirelessly - Came up with any ideaS for DIY hair removal products yet?

hehehe come to think of it … you’ll have to be pretty masochistic to want to pull out ya own hair growth … it’s still bearable using tweezers on my chin but I barely made it thru the Boyzillian …

Ouch …

Anyone remember this device? Its a bent spring that you roll over your unwanted hair and it pulls it out from the roots!!!

Imagine THAT rolling over you’re nads. In case you need a better visual, you can watch a video at the website: http://www.facialhairthreading.com/index.php?page=photos

I think my aunt is still in therapy after using this thing back in the late '80s. The one thing missing from the video is the woman using it isn’t crying uncontrollably after using it.

Ipwirelessly - Came up with any ideaS for DIY hair removal products yet?

Yup, I believe I will make millions. Only problem is that I need someone to test them for me. I need volunteers…how 'bout you whatizhisname? :wink:

I promise they won’t hurt TOO much.

whatizhisname Slaps ip_wirelessly wif a smelly Trout !

Back off Mister !!!

it’ll be nice being rich … but I don’t think I wan to make $$$ out of someone’s misery … unless it’s a pain free way … but then again … no pain no gain … sigh!

The spring looks like a torture device … tried using 2 dimes as a tweezer?

Have you seen the other method of threading? Think it’s an Indian beautician method where they use this normal sewing thread, wind it around their fingers using 2 hands and working on your eye brows and lips and chin. It shapes the brows and picks off facial hair. Y

ou’ll sit on the barber’s chair and face up, occasionally lending a finger so that you can press on the area requested to create a taut section for them to “shave” off. So what happens is that the thread criss crosses across the hair growth and plucks em off as your fingers work along it.

• If you feel pain, it means you are still alive … +

Yea it’s electric, it has two micro serated pieces that slide back and fourth rapidly, but the teeth are so small it’s almost impossible to get anything caught in them (i.e. skin), but effectively will shave off hair.

I briefly remember that spring device, and it makes me cringe thinking about using that on my balls. Even having them waxed, you gotta be out of your mind, that area is WAY too sensitive for that, you’d probably rip your sack off.

How bout NAIR? HAHA, but for some reason when this topic came up I thought of this, it’s a lint remover for clothes.

o man. I haven’t had a giggle this hard in a long long time. Its a big part of why I started this thread. I had no doubt that it would spark some humorous discussion about a real topic.

I believe most of the chemical hair removal products specify not to use them on genitals. I suppose there are some strange lawsuits behind that additional instruction!

I suppose there are some strange lawsuits behind that additional instruction!

Or pain…think Icy Hot in the jock strap…now that might be funny…nair in the jock strap :smiley:

Yea I was kidding about the NAIR thing, I found some one time in the cubbard and thought I would try it out. Well I put some on my eyebrow (don’t ask HAHA) and the next thing I know my skin is burning and I end up getting a big ass scab on my face. :unamused:

Lather up.

OK, TW…you are either sick, twisted, or both.

Too funny.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

I saw this about a year ago, and laughed myself silly. Thank you.

mothy

That is a fantastic ad…Optical Inch…priceless.

The print ads for that Norelco product were pretty funny too. Lots of pairs of kiwi and bananas obviously.

If you’ve got any kind of hair trimmers, like some Wahl clippers, you can do the job. Just be careful, you might nick a brother if you’ve been drinking, but you’ll love the outcome. I won’t get graphic, but every action you do with any part of your nether regions becomes simpler or better. Razor at your own risk.

And if you try to carve any initials, get someone’s help… Like the person whose initials you’re carving.

Apparently this isn’t dead…although, I think Philips Bodygroom did a far better job :wink:

Easy answer.

For the closest shave, liberally apply your favorite shaving cream after soaking the hair in hot water and use one of the three options below…

or

or

(robertcj’s image)

There’s nothing wrong with a little man-scaping but razors and down there are a no go… I think Skinny’s advice is best.

I suppose there are some strange lawsuits behind that additional instruction!

Or pain…> think Icy Hot in the jock strap> …now that might be funny…nair in the jock strap Very Happy

Oh mann n n … … I haven’t thought of that since I was on the Wrestling Team is high school … only is was orange Cramer’s “ATOMIC® BALM ANALGESIC OINTMENT”.