Variability in Products

Sorry that’s its taken so long for me to reply, been really busy around here (at work), Well I might have been quick to dismiss DIY, because we were going on the tangent of manufacturing, but I see your point now, you may be right on the fact DIY’ers are really pushing the envelope on the custom products…The biggest innovators have always been the DIY kinda people, so I believe it would have to take a true innovative designer DIY or otherwise to really pioneer a design system that could take into account the thousands and hundred thousands types of tastes and flavors of their product whatever that may be.

In the end even the DIY is an entrepreneur and they’re going to have to figure out a way to allow their customers to pick and choose more than just the colors of the rainbow…we’re talking textile patterns, textures, finishes…and so and so forth…I really feel like to get this right now in the market its considered high end luxury…so the bigger challenger even bigger than devising a system would be again…offering all of this at a modest, economical price.

LEGITIMACY IN PRICE or ECONOMIC VALIDITY AND VARIABILITY…are two things that should be taken into account whether you’re a DIY or a Corporate guy.