Converse SF mystros

So Converse just opened up their new store in SF on market street and with it a new section called Mystros. Customers can now customize their own chucks and other clothes they purchase in the store. The process uses touchscreen with pre loaded designs and uses a brother printer to apply designs to the item of choice. I will post some more pictures of the process soon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Are those prices just the price for printing? Sounds cool. Would love to see/hear more. Will definitely google this but any hands on info/pics would be great. Do they do custom art or only stock?

R

Yes you can bring in your own artwork they take psd’s at the store. Turn around time is about 30 mins or so. The printing process is pretty cool too.
Prices are for printing and you can add laces and grommets as well.

Super cool!

One thing. Is it mystros or maestros? I couldn’t find anything other than this thread using the spelling you posted.

R

Maestros actually still getting use to this s4

That project was in the works for a long time. Was started about 5 years ago. IDEO Boston was involved at one point as well.

It seems to be a hit thus far. The people behind the counter are busy nonstop. This is my first time in SF too I wonder if they will bring this east.