self-taught shoe designer needs your help :)

Hello everybody,my name is Eleonora ,I 'm a 30 years old Italian woman wishing to be a shoe designer.
I’ve never studied design,art or anything like that and I don’t have money to attend those expensive fashion school…but I don’t want to give up dreaming.
I was thinking to be a self taught shoe designer…I know it is not easy but i think it is not impossible…
well…i am here because i need your help…i also have to say i’m not good at hand drawing shoes…i don’t have technic design knowledge…and i don’t have any idea of what i should send to the factory…i meand do they want hand sketches or do the want 3D images of my shoes? should i do just one image for model(just side…or front and back image of the shoe)? what is the best software have you used to create your shoes? Is there any good freeware software i could download and work seriusly on it?..I mean…i don’t know anything but i have a lots of shoes on my mind …and i’d love to make some of those come real in time…
Please help me…i am at the begining… :smiley: many thankssssssssssss …

p.s i’m sorry about my english …it’s very bad …i know but i am a self taught on it as well :blush:

I applaud you for not giving up your dream…i’m in the same position as you…i’m picking up on things here and there and just keep practicing your sketching…and keep searching for info and you’ll find out everything you need to know… this is a good site