MY FAVORITE :: SHOE

I have been to the prada store here in NYC, SoHo, and it is a very well designed store, but anyways that sole is great. It is very simple and has a nice flow to it. I liked to see that they took dress and put a lil sport to it, the uppers are normally very formal and classic and the sole really brings it to life I think.

I wanted to purchase a pair but 350 $ for a pair of shoes is a lil out of my price limit. but tried them on very comfortable. i will try an dfind pic of the prada shoe i like the most-but is hard to find pics of high end designer fashion footwear.

nice selection-[/i]

They are sold as “sports” but i use them to dress smart , and with suit, now and then. True they’re a bit expensive but, so are any lux brands, and this one is well worth it for me.
It’s quite cool that the most daring statements in a shoe sometimes happen underneath.

there is also those nike trainers for girls, which i can’t seem to find, very tight and simple, wrapped diagonally around the foot, with the orange striped sole, love them.[/i]

i though tht these womens trainers were nice- I like the blk but I like the perf’s in the grey-the women;s shoes right now have some nice patterns-designs.

I like these also, just wish the nike logo was positioned differently it is kind of distrancting on the flow of the pattern-they remind of an adidas basketball shoe a couple yrs back for Tracy Magrady-will try an find pic

[/img]http://images.nike.com//is/image/DotCom/309492_001_A?$CAT$[/img]

hmmm-not what i wanted to see happen-well copy an paste those links u will be able to see

sry

Got them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53522&item=3956061688&rd=1

sorry for the dodgy link, cant find any.
Why women shoes are usually much nicer and innovative than men’s? (is it only my impression?)

hmm try this–

man, you sure have a magic touch, you do!.
I right clicked the image in the context but the “open in a new window” op was offf, how did you do that? Share your wisdom with me.

hmmm I dunno >>> they dont call me dygitalvision for nada–

nice shoes though, wish there were more angles-will look to find some-are you going to get them ? did they come in any other colors ??/

just looking at the picture at a second glance kinda funny how they turned it into a still life- they have the cloth, the plants, the foreground, middle and background-wow my professors would love it.

smile

funny picture— whatever happend to just showing the shoes???

Yes they came in a deep blue,in white and there is a linen version, maybe more i dunno of.
That’s ebay man, they try to sell them pretty.
Wont you share your wisdom conmigo? guess i’ll have to gain more stars.

sorry that was me

I know a lot of people hate this shoe, but when my friend bought them, I was stunned. The synthetic upper, the spaceboot-like shoe. I though it was freakishly cool. I had never seen a shoe so odd looking, but still appealing. I was hooked. It must have been ahead of it’s time, the design was really gutsy and daring, and that’s a reason why I like it.

The KobeTWO

I’m still hating myself for not buying The Kobe. They were on sale…stupid me

agreed- i think basketball players just werent ready for the kobe’s. I know i wasnt this just didnt look cool when u played in them, well actually the silver ones were hot, liked them. but they just didnt make the splash that i think that adidas would have liked-I think that also was a downfall on adidas basketball after that-until recently the new T-mac i really like there design-slick

cool skecthes though on the kobe’s

they are definitely iconic and I appreciate them for that.

i think it is a classic case of styling over design and even fashion though. It has in recognizability it lacks in functional performance (it is a hot, stiff, brick) and wearability (doesn’t look good on court or with jeans)

The sketches are hot though, nice style. (it’s all about the shoe however)

The new T gets almost 3 ou of 3, looks great, is iconic, and has some cool inovative features. i like it a lot.

just saw it the other day the Tmac they put out a new color way-blue and blk and they put three color stripes down the front, I think they totally killed it ( not in a good way) I mean I the court looks fine but off the court no good.

example_

why do they feel the need to do these changes-would they do this maybe because the older style isnt selling much?? i havent been apart of this type of re-designing process-not sure…insight needed…

this is the original pattern of the new Tmac-This beats out what is above–hands down

[/img]

The T-Mac with the stripes is the 4.5

I think it’s dropping for the all-star game. I think the black colorway you posted looks better (The black colorway is the best, the contrast stitching is very nice). I liked the really sleek and clean upper of the T-mac, but the 3 stripes kind of ruin that. Also, I thought it was really cool at first to see a shoe from Adidas where there weren’t 3 stripes running accross the shoe or a shell toe. People knew it was Adidas, without having to see the stripes

agreed-and that is why i think that these new ones with the stripes are kinda getting back to the way adidas does it-three stripes-too bad-i wonder if its the designer who wanted that or marketing–sometimes when I have been designing i come up with a pattern and just hate to see a logo on it it just kills the flow-

I thought the first labrons fell victom to this-that huge nike logo kinda over did it for me. the second labrons are a vast improvement

I posted the previous comment on the t-mac (forgot to log in first, since i didn’t turn on the automatic sign in)

I do agree with you that have a huge swoosh or the big stripes running accross the shoe can ruin the flow of a shoe. The foamposite without the swoosh is better than the foamposite pro (with the swoosh). The flightposite is dope, and the doesn’t revolve around the swoosh.

But for the LeBron’s, I think Nike put the swoosh, to kind of let everybody know that LB James was with Nike. I mean, I don,t think they would have dropped 90 M$ on a kid who hadn’t even played an NBA game, and not try to push their logo and product. For the 2, everybody knew he was with Nike now, so I think it was okay to make the swoosh less visible. That’s just my opinion though. It makes sense to me :stuck_out_tongue:

true there just has to be a better way–

hmm an invisable ink-the logo would be screen printed or printed with it-the shoes come air tight sealed and so the ink stays and then after opened it disapears or after they become wet the distracting logo disapears-hahaha
neva gonna happen

The all black/white pop stitch is the only colorway in my book.

I’m sure they staggered color rleases to “create” demand, only works with good colors though :laughing: