must Read

Senior Footwear Developer - Active Life

Company: Nike
Reference Code: 011638 Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Arts, Entertainment, and Media
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)

The heart of Nike is built around one simple idea – innovate. Whether that innovation is called Nike Air or ACG or Nike Swift or Nike Shox, the principle is the same: think something that nobody has thought before, or improve something that already exists. It’s how we create our products, and it’s the way we treat the people we work with.

So take chances. Think bigger than the next achiever. Just know one thing. The more you succeed, the higher we’ll raise the bar.

But would you really want it any other way?

As our Senior Developer - Active Life, you’ll coordinate and supervise product development from prototyping through to tech package generation. You’ll work with our Pattern Engineering, Model Shop, Sample Room, Nike Sports Research Laboratory, Pricing, Materials and CAD teams. You’ll plan and execute project development according to the seasonal critical dates that lead to on-time delivery of sales samples and production confirmation. You’ll also lead and initiate meetings with our Product teams during various phases of the development process to review, evaluate, update and drive the decision-making process that leads to on-time production confirmation and margin goals. In addition, you’ll effectively communicate with Nike’s Asia Liaison Development, Design, Tech, Pricing and Production teams to manage project sampling and confirmation in Asia.

Requirements for the position include:

Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Industrial Design, Engineering or a related field
8 years’ footwear development experience in production, product testing, marketing or a related field
3 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
Strong understanding of the basics of pattern engineering and subsequent costing/quality implications, model making, part drawings, drafting, 2D documentation, mold making, materials, customs, patents, royalties and basic manufacturing processes

Interested yet? Good. Us too. We’re pretty sure you’ll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around. Things like a stock purchase plan, a 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, childcare and a host of other perks we don’t have room to mention here.

We’re interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.

Nike is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/H/V

I wish I could be apart of the nike camp. I am happy where I am in life now, taking a day at a time will get whats coming to me in good time, gotta put my work in. Great Job offer.

thanks for the post,

oops forgot to log in.