New to core 77 furniture world

I am new to furniture designing, and I saw a problem with the way furniture is currently being done so me and my business partner are trying to tackle it, and I believe we have come up with a solution. I do have some pictures of my shop up on my facebook, although I am currently making some storage options for it to give ourself some more space options.

I have posted my patent pending design on facebook and gotten some positive feedback, although the price point is something I am currently working on trying to get down. I figured that if i did pine as a low cost option that would allow me to reach more budgets cause the price for pine isnt that high. I would like to offer higher quality of wood and other products. I have designed 2 other nice products out, but I am trying to keep it simple in the beginning since we are still just a start up. I have spent a lot of our initial investment on getting the shop to where it is and making the first prototype. I have some film major friends out of Penn State coming out this weekend to help me shoot a crowdfunding Video.

I hope to reach my goal that I will set in order to be able to make a few products and offerings, like the maple to show how it looks in those.

Btw thank you for your input and I look forward to more.