Fully customize made-to-order furniture

Hi All,

Just to share with you all ardent furniture lovers that I’ve finally found a real good store that does fully customized made-to-order furniture. As long as it is wood, they can custom/replicate the piece based on designs or even pictures from magazines/etc.

Personally, I’ve custom-made a series of bed frames, console table, European Style/Straits-Chinese style chairs, Dining table, marble top tables and many more.

This family owned furniture store is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and they welcome overseas orders and shipping can be arranged.

If you are are curious to know about the workmanship, I can attach some image for your perusal.

Cheers

Ming

Ming, the Core77 Discussion Board Standards prohibit direct advertising…

How Not to Contribute:
We are very tolerant of differing views and opinions, but there are some things we do not tolerate at all. Offenders may be warned or immediately banned. Ultimately the moderators have final say, but as a guideline, please avoid –

1. Overt self-promotion and advertising. A short link to your studio, blog, portfolio or product in your signature is fine as long as it is relevant and your comment is the focus of your post. A new user with a 2 word post and several links in the signature will most likely be immediately banned. Don’t distract from the content. Overly distracting animated gifs are discouraged in both signatures and avatars, and images are not allowed in signatures. Please keep your signatures to a simple link or two and a simple line of text or two. Make your statment with your post, not your signature! Judgement is up to our moderator team.

2. SPAM. You know what it is. Don’t do it. If you find SPAM, please do not respond to it, it only makes the moderators’ job more difficult. We do our best to delete all SPAM as soon as possible.

3. Trolling. Comments that only serve to be provocative, anger others, insult or defame will not be tolerated.

4. > Commercial Activities. No direct selling of goods and services.

1. No job postings. Please use our sister site: > http://www.coroflot.com > Links to a coroflot post are great though.

Hi Jacklinmor,

Thanks for your brief introduction as well.

Sorry I might have mistaken your meanings there, do elaborate more on the furniture pads that you have mentioned. Didnt quite get the meanings of it.

Im here to share this furniture store that custom made high quality solid wood furniture for household or even corporate.

Thanks

Hi Angelica54,

That is exactly what i have been going through for the past years. Looking high and low for a furniture store that can fully customized any sorts of furniture pieces based on your measurements and home fittings.

I have customized my dining set, living room sofa, side tables, bedroom furniture and even my wooden front door. The workmanship is really meticulous and the choices of solid wood materials to choose from is wide, based on budget. Truly a happy customer altogether.

They also deal with revarnishing, restoring and reupholstering of your old furniture pieces. Ive got some of my sentimental antique pieces that is being restore and revarnish. It looks fantastic and I can use it again…such a relief !..

Delete this spam.

Sure you aren’t the one spamming? Digging up old topics and a bunch of commercial links in your signature?

R

Read this > Core Discussion Board Posting Standards

Especially this section

How Not to Contribute:
We are very tolerant of differing views and opinions, but there are some things we do not tolerate at all. Offenders may be warned or immediately banned. Ultimately the moderators have final say, but as a guideline, please avoid –

1. Overt self-promotion and advertising. > A short link to your studio, blog, portfolio or product in your signature is fine as long as it is relevant and your comment is the focus of your post. A new user with a 2 word post and several links in the signature will most likely be immediately banned. Don’t distract from the content. Overly distracting animated gifs are discouraged in both signatures and avatars, and images are not allowed in signatures. > Please keep your signatures to a simple link or two and a simple line of text or two. > Make your statement with your post, not your signature! Judgement is up to our moderator team.

2. SPAM. You know what it is. Don’t do it. > If you find SPAM, please do not respond to it, it only makes the moderators’ job more difficult. We do our best to delete all SPAM as soon as possible.

3. Trolling. Comments that only serve to be provocative, anger others, insult or defame will not be tolerated.

4. Commercial Activities. No direct selling of goods and services.

5. No job postings. Please use our sister site: > http://www.coroflot.com > Links to a coroflot post are great though.