Shogun designed by Luca Nichetto for Skitsch

After Alle chair and Plinto stool, Luca Nichetto will introduce Shogun sofa in occasion of Salone del Mobile, Milan.
In ancient Japan the “shogun” was a high-ranking military office, and this warrior figure’s armour, which was characteristically plain but cleverly designed to adapt itself to the wearer’s form in spite of its protective function, is what has inspired the sofa bearing the same name designed by Luca Nichetto. The essential structure of this modular 2- or 4-person sofa can be left bare or covered in leather or fabric, depending on the demands of the season. When left bare, the armrests enhance the comfort of sitting, as the couch’s inviting form almost seems to cradle the sitter. The upholstered version, in contrast, offers a further salute to the old-fashioned afghan-covered couch at grandma’s house.
Shogun is accompanied by a pouf that can be either used as a bench or placed next to the sofa to create a daybed.

What do you think about?You like it?

This product is exclusive designed for Skitsch

do you have any pictures?

All I could find…

really?

that doesn’t look like ether Luca’s nor Skitch’ style…

Edit:
did some digging myself. This is from Nichetto’s website and as suspected, the sofa above ain’t it.
I am usually a big fan of Nichettos’s work, especially his stuff for Bosa. but this one? I donno…
The folding is kinda cool though!

no no pedro!! this is not Nichetto style!! :wink:

for me it’s cool!! the idea of the cover is creative! do not you convinced?