Need help in a furniture industry project.

Hi guys,
I know all here are Pros. so I thought if I could get some help.
Well my I’m doing a project in my college on the Furniture Industry in Goa(Problems and prospects). We have completed the project. But there would be an external examiner who will be coming to interview us and ask us Questions on the Furniture Industry. Apart from the project he will also ask us questions from outside the project we submit related to the Furniture Industry.
I would be glad if all you’ll Pros. would ask or tell me all the possible questions the external examiner may ask.

Just put your self in the place of an external college examiner who is examining a furniture project and questioning his student.

Tell me all the possible questions he can ask me. And the answers if you’ll can.

Plz help!

This is my Final Year of Graduation.

ok. here’s what i would ask:

what is you core market this product was designed for? what was your inspiration? what is your competition?

did you complete specs? (hardware, pulls, finish materials, board material, other materials: metal including guage, plastics including type)

does it include upholstery? did you do various cut and sew options? what type of foams? are they any pulls? cinches? zippers?

on the environmental aspect (some cost too), what is your board yield? are any environmental material considered? what processes do you forsee using to make the product?

what ergonomics have you considered? what social aspect(if applicable) does it consider?

is this what you were looking for?

Thanks buddy for the info, but I need to know some more. We have done a survey on the above questions and the furniture industry, its growth, problems faced by the firms in setting up their business, what are their future expectations, will this industry grow, what kind of furniture demand does exist more and for which quality wood?
Similar or the same questions may be asked. I just wanna get prepared and know what you’ll think about the questions you would ask me as an external examiner and also give answers if you’ll can.

Thanks
In advance