Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Spending the next few days in Venice Beach for meetings… a couple of spottings that caught my eye… I have not seen a Tesla Roadster in a long time!

Not able to restrain myself to one funny caption, that does not have a B52s line in it.
Not sure if funny at all.

What an odd sight in Germany. Conversely, there’s at least 5 of those parked in the parking lot where I work.

more Venice Beach

great setting

It was a nice composition :slight_smile:

@yo that first Roadster pic is so, so, SoCal isn’t it. Nice grab.

We have a once a month thing here called Donuts & Drip. Magnus Walker came this month so it was bananas. I was masked up. A very eclectic mix.

Whoa that’s a wild mix!
Corollavirus… why didn’t I think of that one.
That E-Tron looks hot.
Safari 911, FTW…

Definitely a good cross section of Portlandia.

The tags on the 550 lead me to believe it is real. Is that so? Or just a really old repop? Nothing cooler than a $6MM car.

I didn’t ask, but was thinking the same thing seeing the plates. There was an original Cobra there as well, but it had original paint and signage confirming its pedigree.

I thought the proportions on the Etron GT were pretty amazing (It is a Porsche Taycan underneath)… but the design is pretty gaudy in my opinion. Just a lot going on and none of it seems very German. The black on black hides a lot of it though and makes it go away. I’m sure there is a technical reason but the blackout on the base of the rear window is huge! You can see it in this shot. My opinions of course. I know a lot of people like it. If this was a Kia Stinger I’d probably say great job.

check out the scale on this. This JDM micro van is smaller than a Civic… also the Civic has gotten so big!

I wonder where you’d buy tires for that thing? The lawn tractor section at the farm supply store?

The white/black trash panda thing on the white e-tron is a little out there. But, I do mostly like it. That blacked out rear window though… wild. Wonder why that’s necessary.

I was curious about this- It’s part of the trunk lid!

You can see in profile how low the rear is (and how low the glass goes).

Looking at this photo- the reflection tricked me into thinking there was a second compartment, but it’s just a trunk lid with black glass on top for style.

Oh weird! But makes sense.

Would have been nice if it was a hatchback like the A7… and the Tesla Model S which I assume would be its primary competitor.

Spotted the reanimated corpse of the Fisker Karma on Saturday-