Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

some more… then off to the lake for lunch with friends…

a few more

I love how elegant the lines are of this vintage van. Notice how beautifully shapes that driver’s side window is. There is a lot of control there. I especially like how the B pillar leans back and the radius at the base of it is larger than at the top. Also the subtle crease line that runs around the entire perimeter above the wheels is like the crease on a pair of dress pants, or the water line on a ship’s hull. The wheel well itself is a beautiful@series of arcs and radii. Some very subtle work going on for what was essentially a utility work van at the time.

Spotted this fella blasting Van Halen on the way to a meeting this afternoon.

Amazing concave back window on this guy

A couple of spottings around town yesterday

solid turn out today

That GT is f’n crazy!

The Cheetah?

Sorry - the Ford - but yes that Cheetah is kinda mental

oh, yeah, duh, that Ford is a replica of course, but still awesome! The Cheetah is crazy. Chevy LS motor and I think he said less than 1,500lbs? Everything is removed for weight, all of the windows are plexiglass, the gulping doors don’t even have gas struts so you have to hold it open in the air yourself while you wiggle out… still, awesome.

Check out this gem, in the parking lot of the local cinema multi-plex, probably getting his Last Jedi on.

Love that there’s a huge crowd around that McLaren, and the F40 is a ghost town. I’d be stuck like glue to that F40! If there’s one car I wanted more as a child than anything, it’s an F40.

That Aztek is definitely getting it’s Last Jedi on…

Ha, well, the F40 comes out a couple of times a month, and the guy just bought that McLaren, so I think people were checking it out.

aztek, future collectable?

This week’s turn out. The guy that owns this RS import also owns the F40…

First Tesla 3 sightings today, saw 3 of them!

a bananas day at the coffee spot…

some more:

I’ve seen 6 or 7 Model 3’s bopping around here…

It took me a few times to get that first shot between the lady skateboarding by with her coffee and the tour de France going by :slight_smile:

Ironically a vintage Acura Legend was there.

And my friend Jack’s Model T next to my TT…

Saturday morning, time to meet the fellas for some cars and coffee

Hiding in a back alley