Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

The few times I saw a Tesla in London it seemed so odd! I only saw model S’s, no X’s or 3’s

A little something down by the beach:

Another one.

some spotting from coffee this morning

Not photoshop!

Cars and coffee yesterday…

Driving around in a ford Model A… it was super fun. I couldn’t help but feel I should wave at everyone as we passed by… and everyone waved back. What new car can you say that about?!

Thats an awesome van!

I’m amazed at how many cool cars you see in San Diego.

That looks like a lot of fun!

My son’s teacher’s husband is an assistant fire chief in town. We got to take a ride around town in their newest ladder truck a couple weeks ago. He made a point to say that in order to ride you HAD to wave. I was already waving while he said it…

Beyond firetrucks, I can’t think of anything new that you get that feeling.

The car culture here is no joke.

Nice! Your son must have lived that. It’s funny, at our cars and coffee thing lots of super cars turn up but it is the odd things that catch people’s attention and makes them smile.

some recents from the past couple of days…

My buddy just imported an 80’s Auto Zam AZ1 from Japan… what I love about our local Cars and Coffee is that there was both a Ferrari F40 and an F50 there, and everybody was crowded around this little thing.

Why does that AZ-1 have a Lambo badge? Just for fun?

A friend of mine had it imported. He said when it arrived it had the Lambo stickers on there and he thought it was hilarious so he kept them :slight_smile:

Excellent decision.

Just a couple of snaps from today. It was hot out!

yesterday’s

yesterday’s

That engine shot is tasty, its so clean!

Do you ever see custom fab rat rod style cars around San Diego?

lots of derelict style builds like that GMC truck, but not much in the way of true rat rods… I see more motorcycles in that style. Kind of a rat cafe racer. Mostly because this shop is a block away from us: https://seaweedandgravel.com

There is a build for sale currently at the shop where the brake fluid reservoir is an old whisky bottle :slight_smile:

Oh nice!

The whiskey bottle does fit the vibe of the style of bike. Cool stuff.