Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Some recents.

R

That Caddy, so sexy. I always loved the Opel GT.

I’d take the wagoneer over the opal :slight_smile:

R

today’s spots

That Aston… crazy.

R

Dude. That was a true unicorn. I wish I got a shot of the interior. I forgot in all he excitement.

got out there for a 7 hour drive with some friends up through the mountain passes today…

out for a drive again yesterday with the boys.

a few shades of grey in our little group, meeting at a coffee shop before hand, then a drive up to San Clemente for the Orange County Cars and Coffee, and a few shots my buddy Julian took of me driving the TT on the way home.

How much for the wood box on wheels?

R

I think it was $12k.

Yes, if you hit the zoom in you can see the price and the number to call. A 1930. It ran of its own volition.

Love the plate on that Aston… very clever Bond nod.

That is my buddy Julien. Always giving a wink to the insiders.

Eindhoven (NL) residents have a peculiar taste in cars. I work there now for 3 days a week. They are very practical, inventive and out-of-the-box yet with a particular nostalgia. They are not very USA-minded but they do like US cars. This is an 80s classic still in decent state. Around the corner someone has two large Chrysler Wagoneers with wooden side-paneling.

nice!

That thing is just calling for a Countach kit-car conversion!

Both Fieros were such nice tidy designs. Too bad. I’d rock one… and a mk1 MR2 :slight_smile:

I was so in love with Fiero as a kid. I have a pic somewhere of me posed in front of one in the neighborhood. I was convinced it looked EXACTLY like a lambo!

R

Driving back from central OR this past Monday we had to travel through some small towns to avoid I-5. Saw a Fiero dressed up like an F40 in a trailer park. Looked awesome.

I hope that was in front of a double wide trailer? :slight_smile: