Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Its an RS6 Avant. I don’t think those were available in the US.
You would be a better judge of the wheels than I would, but I will try and get a better photo this week. Its the owner’s car, and is always there. He also has a very nice Audi S2 in process blue.

Dang, RS6? That is sweet!

RS6 Avant, and the E63 Estate are my two Euro dream cars right now.

[ Deleted ]

wow! that is a rare one!

This must have made sense to somebody

I think that was my dream car when I was 17. hehe

Yo - here’s a slightly better look at that wheel - yes, rotor-something something

OK, so I didn’t get a photo of this for some reason. But maybe one of our Vancouver BC peeps will see this car.

Brand spanking new Rolls Royce Dawn 2-door (V12 twin turbo) in bright red, with the awesome burnished metal hood. Driven by a Asian woman wearing a VERY large hat (in the car), with her snot-nosed teenage son in the passenger seat in typical teenage posture (headphones, looking at mobile). Easily $400K.
Craziest part though aside from how the lady drove (oscillating between 50-100mph) was they had a CROCODILE HEAD sitting on the dashboard. Not a skull, a whole taxidermied head.

We were making up stories how the lady imports exotic/endangered creatures to make tinctures and potions, and that was the last crocodile of its kind.

I’m not in Vancouver, but from the description sounds pretty typical. Croc head probably just so she would recognize the car in the lot beside all the other cars for people with more money than taste.

R

some recents. That chrome cobra is not a wrap. It is an original Cobra with a polished aluminum body.

Not seeing a cobra?..

weird, I somehow missed it

WHOA! That doesn’t disappoint!

Kinda can’t decide if I love it, or if it’s too much… Certainly shows the form well and I think it kinda works given everything else is period correct and (sorta) understated. Tinted glass is a really nice touch.

R

It was pretty stunning. And spotless clean! That matte stripes really made the polished aluminum pop. Yes, the subtle tint on the window is really nice.

Saw one of those About a year ago myself. Don’t think I posted it already… or maybe I did.

That is the cat’s meow. DAMN

@NURB
Here’s that E63 wagon. I believe its a slightly used 2016. Photo taken by friend at dealership. Agree its a killer sled, great for prowling the Whole Foods parking lots and pulling up to the loading zone at IKEA. :unamused:
Said friend just traded in the Nissan GT-R seen in the background of this photo, for this very E63 wagon. The GT-R was just out of warranty, and sure it loses some points for practicality, but come on man. Anybody else agree with me that its a half-step backwards?

I don’t know, man. That E63 fits my life right at the moment. Much better than the GT-R ever would. Now if that GT-R was the unicorn R34, however…

Unless he’s a child, the MB is far better.

R