Looking for Feedback on this Pillow

Yes if we really want to be pushing the cushion you need to go more in-depth with this project and while not design-heavy, research all other aspects of the project until you have a well rounded story.
I am also wondering:

• Is cradle-to-cradle really a unique selling point for your target market and not just a nice-to-have? Design and functionality are what makes a product unique as well.
  • Aluminum buttons are relatively expensive and they will pop off when used, especially where people are sleeping and making unconscious neck movements such as in airplanes with bored kids around for whom the buttons present a major choking hazard.
    Recently I have seen solutions such as magnetic strips in the wearables space. I believe Adidas is implementing these now. While not necessarily recycling, it is even more cradle-to-cradle if those strips are attractive enough to take out of the product and use in say, your own clothing. I know I would. It is a matter of generating a powerful story around your product that attracts people’s interest and making them act on it.