Office furniture re-imagined

Hey everyone! I designed a 3-in-1 mobile office. It’s a bag, chair, and desk all in one…the idea is to make it possible to work from anywhere. Just wanted to share and see what you guys think. It’s funding on Kickstater until April 3rd. SatchelBord: World's 1st Truly Portable Workstation by Spergotech — Kickstarter

It would be great to have some feedback!

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Your Kickstarter looks nice and polished, but I think the main thing that jumped out at me is that you have to sit on the floor with your legs out in front of you… aside from the fact that I tend to find this position uncomfortable for long periods of time, I struggle to see where I’d realistically use it. The (nice :slight_smile:) video shows it being used in a park, but as soon as you show it in any other situation, for example the coffee shop, the seat feature isn’t used, just the table addition… on a table? I can’t imagine using it anywhere conveniently in the city that isn’t a park area… and I live in Seattle, so the rain makes that a trickier task! :wink:

It looks a little bulky / heavy to carry around? I struggle a bit with the single strap on my satchel when I have a laptop, charger, mouse and notebook in it, how does this feel in practice with the added bamboo board? Did you explore any different strap types?

You show in your video that you had a beta tester, what did they think of it? Where did they find it most useful?

Nice work with pretty cool stuff!
health care tipHyperthymesia

Good work man i like it…

It’s not office furniture at all. No matter how you imagine it.