*Product Launch: X200 Power-Hub | Comparison Challenge!

Hi Everyone/Design community,

I would like to take a moment of your time to introduce you to a product I have been working on that I think you will find very useful.
On behalf of the Innogen Energy Team, I am thrilled to announce the official launch of our first product - The X200 Power-Hub.

The X200 Power-Hub is an innovative and versatile Portable Energy System that can power lights, smartphones, laptops, and other electronic devices when outlets or grid power aren’t available. It is a clean and affordable alternative to gas generators that is designed for both indoor use and outdoor activity. Most impressively, the X200 can be charged using the powerful, built-in 100 Watt hand crank generator by turning the crank at a comfortable 60 RPM - manageable even for children or the elderly.

The X200 Power-Hub is the result of three years of research and development. During this R&D period, we have continually improved the design and capabilities of our product. We are now ready to manufacture the X200 Power-Hub.

Our Kickstarter campaign has just gone live. Click/copy the LINK below to learn more about our innovative solution and our story.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/x200/x200-power-hub-clean-green-portable-energy-system

ALSO appeared on Geeky Gadgets:

Please consider backing our project.
Our product is priced very competitively compared to whats out on the market.
Take a look at the use cases and see how the X200 is the best Clean, Green Portable Energy System, and how it can impact the world.

We are offering very generous discounts for our early backers, so don’t miss out! There are also 2/5/10 pack options.
Thank you for checking out our project, and please share our story with your family and friends!

*I look forward to hearing your feedback:
-If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
-Let me know your thoughts.
-Compare it to whats out there on the market!

Like and share us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=innogenenergy

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/innogen_energy

Best,
Aubrey
The Innogen Energy Team

AES RECOGNIZES THE LAUNCH OF X200 POWER-HUB, A NEW PORTABLE ENERGY SYSTEM

LINK:

Line officially crossed: SPAM

Whaaaat?

This image is worth the price of admission. Let’s go to a beautiful setting with other people and bury our faces into a screen. Those are the values we need to instill into the children. I heard that the children are our future.

In the video you will see them having fun & conversating. This is just a still of how you can use the X200 if you are in an off grid area and need to do something electronically with a mobile device as a scenario.

The tapered form, square carrying handle and protruding crank handle, along with a physical size of 11" * 8" at 12lbs, don’t seem to make this particularly portable/useful. If I have to go anywhere further than a short walk from a vehicle , perhaps to do one of the fun activities shown in your video, do I have to carry this by its handle while it swings awkwardly into my knees next to me? Chances are I’d just leave it in my shed after 1 or 2 uses, despite the 350USD price tag.

Also, are the internal electronics developed yet, because 15 minutes of hand cranking at a constant 60rpm to charge up a battery doesn’t seem ‘easy’ to me.

Perhaps as Director of Product Design you could highlight how and why it will actually be useful to me, rather than repeating why its the perfect solution to a wide scope of problems in every paragraph without backing up your claim with testing or evidence. To be honest, I have better things to do than to spend an hour of my day away cranking this thing up to power lights and phones.