Pet Project: 3D Printed Cat Pendants

[ Deleted ]

super cute.

Super cute indeed.

And thanks for presenting your project in this manner Keno.

I am trying not to spend too much time or money on a project until there is some kind of interest….

This would be a perfect etsy product. Etsy shoppers tend to be a cheap bunch, so having a spread of price breaks based on materials (urethane, brass, silver, etc.) would be a good way to market these. You need to locate a source of chains and pendants.

You’ve provided no scale reference in the photos, how big are these?

this is was a lot better than I had expected… don’t take it a long way, the title almost looks like spam :wink:

Nice work, they look good and I could totally picture them in a store.

[ Deleted ]

It was a good surprise :wink:

a friend does his own products, a little like what you’re doing. Maybe you might find his stuff interesting… the videos are pretty cool Real Boy Push Pins | Stationery | Duncan Shotton Design Studio – Portfolio & Online Shop

Full disclosure: I do not like cats and I am allergic to them.

Despite that: Congratulations on the project! Those turned out really lovely.
I could so imagine a much bigger version of them sitting on cat lovers windowboards,
at the fireplace, etc…

mo- i

Nice work, good luck with the sales. These would look even better in polished steel or silver.

I like the overall forms although the form of the head feels a bit ‘tense’. It’s because of the overall shape but also the shape of the eyes - it reads somewhere in between friendly and mean to me. I think through some more detailed explorations this could be quickly improved.

I could so imagine a much bigger version of them sitting on cat lovers windowboards,
at the fireplace, etc…

or a door stop? … do people still use door stops??

form a "pocket’ on the back side, and it might become a pen or tooth brush holder… . …

oh geez … did I really suggest that? :unamused: