Product Tank - Kitchen

Hi Travisimo, thanks for the comments, I’ve viewed the video on friends laptops and I-phones, (everything looks good on an I-phone) and agree that the quality could be a lot better. I have a very low quality camera and even though it was filmed on a tripod, if I move when filming this wobbles the floor and creates the shake. I’m considering borrowing a better camera and remaking the video, making a few changes to the prototype, such as the chamfer all around the top edge and making the film shorter and punchier.

The boilers are non stick and are filled with water, sensors don’t allow them to boil dry, they cut the heat if the level of water drops below 1/2 inch, so there should be little/no burning. Any bits that fall through the mesh, would be small (it can easily hold peas) and should just flush down the plug, or could be scooped out. It might not even need a waste grinder. Once finished I was hoping a wipe around with a cloth would suffice. The boilers could be cast and enamelled, so could be white, I might change this for the next video.

I’d like to tell you my Nan was listening to metal on her ipod, but the headphones go into a hearing aid instead, but she still rocks! :laughing: