Newly Released Work (All Product Types)

Not yet - they went straight from the molders to the NFL teams so we don’t have good product photography yet. Here’s a render.

Yo
I felt the Tron inspiration for the Definitive video without it coloring my perspective toward the product and the info, the Polk one was so Wes Anderson from the first still (without quite being so) that it did impact my viewing experience, still cool/fun spot for sure, but I was just thinking Tenenbaums throughout, so I was a little more distracted. We shot some video a couple years ago that was a little overly Parks and Rec / Office a couple years ago, to a greater degree, so I get the Creative/Art Direction challenges there. Both solid spots, with a destinctly different feel, good stuff.

Slippyfish
Digging the proportions and scaling of the little G cooler.
Sure you’ll get plenty of chances to get great photos of coaches being drenched for your folio in the future!

Another new watched I worked on just hit online. Tiny bit of process on my site. Working on getting some more of the design process up there. And also taking some better photos of the details.

adidas Amsterdam

@PackageID - Looks like a lot of fun to design chocolate molds! Cool Ghost!

Love the exploded view of the watch on your site Sain! Nice work, clean watch.

Hey,

I wanted to share a project I worked on during my time at Ammunition under the direction of the VP for ID and my first product during my time there which has made it to market.

It’s a smart night light for SF based startup LEEO.
FastCo wrote a friendly piece today. Check it out This Nightlight Costs $100, And It’s Worth Every Penny.

Congrats Bepster!

Hey bepster, this is really cool!

Now you only need to design a smoke detector, which is as elegant…
The over-all form factor reminds me of a motion detector, I had the joy to have a hand in several
years ago:

And I like how you achieved the seamless integration of the translucent shield. Nice!

mo-i

Beyond stoked to finally be able to share SWENYO with everyone. We’re a youth-driven brand with the goal of rethinking what’s possible within kids’ rooms. Starting with bedding and moving into small furniture, lighting, etc., we want to bring art and design to a space that has been ignored for ages. I was responsible for our current design direction, color design, product development and product management, and I have a bunch of product design pieces in the works for next year. This is an idea that has been growing within our studio for years and has finally come to fruition. Lots of work, and more than few nights spent pulling out our hair, but so happy to be able share it with everyone.

http://www.SWENYO.com

[b]I recently make a design into commercial market. Since I found out Apple was trying to put consumer electronics into fashion accessories, well at least apple watch does. I started to put a PU handbag look on a portable speaker. I give her a name called KATE 11. The handbag design also have functions, and somehow solve problems. It can let you to hang it on any hooks, or the bags; it can let you to take it on your hands easily; and the most wonderful part is, you could turn that into a phone holder when you wanna watch movie. Graphics o [/i]. :smiley: [/b]
One more thing, happy to see you intentions to get this:
http://www.amazon.com/AccevoTM-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Leather/dp/B00QUKIZVA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1418375623&sr=8-3&keywords=kate+bluetooth+speaker&pebp=1418375956146

An LED street light I designed has recently been released (available here; http://www.dwwindsor.com/products/contemporary+lighting/zeppa). The design was actually inspired by one of the threads on here (The '80's wedge).

Good stuff. But I have to ask. The grill on top. Why? Cooling?

It can’t be for airline passengers or Google Earth. Right? :slight_smile:

Yes the fins (and vertical airflow between the LEDs) are for cooling.
You might not be able to see the fins when the product is in situ, but they are sold on a desk so the aesthetic from above is still important.

My head just grew noticeably inside. Great work!

Those are super cool. Any photos of big installs?

Cheers. I’ve not got any photos of them in the wild yet. I know they’ve had an order but I don’t know what scale the project is.

Hi Friends, Here are a few things I recently did. The fiest one is a new small line of ceramics i started with a friend. Just released last week. Simple minimal desk accessories at a reasonable price point. Really proud of it.

The second is a table I designed for a local venture fund

The third is a small hand tracking device for VR systems. The company was bought by Facebook last week

2cabe94f8ed35e9ef5f6f77ac06a32d6.jpg

This is another project I did for a local startup. A hand tracking device for VR systems. The company was bought by facebook last week

Loving this desk accessories!

@yo, thanks so much! Really proud of it. hope people dig it

Heres two wallchieres I designed a few years back. Im happy to see great reviews of the products.