Portfolio Review!

@KenoLeon Thank you for a great review! You hit the nail on the head about needing to be succinct in project description. I tend to over-communicate my involvement in each project. I was involved from A-Z of development for all projects, so you can understand the struggle and my overt enthusiasm to showcase that. Definitely agree about needing to curate the sketchbook selection more carefully. I haven’t invested ton of time and effort into it and I think it shows.

@ralphzoontjens Your expression of Fisher Price meets apple aesthetic is what I wholeheartedly express in work, albeit unintentionally but naturally. I’ll take a look at references you mentioned above to continue to brush up on my execution style. Loose sketching technique is something I’ll experiment along with varying lightly set lines. And personal branding/highlighting the ‘about’ page is something I always shy away from, to let my work shine instead, but in the end, it is a personal website. :laughing: I have some ideas brewing so will be chipping away at work.

Thank you both for a constructive review! Always helpful to receive feedback to keep the momentum alive.