Grad Website Critique

Hi, smyoung

Thanks for taking the time to review my work! A lifestyle photo is a great suggestion…I’ll work on setting up a time in the photolab to get another shot maybe with a cutting board and some fruit/vegetables? I’ll try to jump into some CAD for it as well!

For the Rememory board game I had originally intended it to be played by strictly family members with their ill-loved one which is where that objective originated from. Although as the design progressed I pivoted the function towards a less invasive “diagnostic tool” for nurses and doctors to monitor a patient’s progress as the disease ran its course. The game instructions are printed onto the interior cover of the packaging along with the storyboard showing how it would work…Although since you were confused I think I may have not made them clear enough. I’m thinking maybe combining the storyboard with the instructions might help make it clearer.

Thanks for pointing out some of the grammar stuff, always helps to have a second pair of eyes on it!