Internship Portfolio, Opinions?

Content wise I’d say you have a good range of products. Some quick thoughts on each-

The grill- I think this is your strongest project. The story is easy to understand and the solution is elegant - a grill maximizing socializing is a solid idea. It reminds me a little bit of this fuego grill in form, but I’d say the table top differentiates it significantly. Consider explaining why the grill doesn’t have a lid - perhaps for social grilling, perhaps the style of grilling, or the foods it’s designed to cook (apologies if you do explain it in the white text, if so perhaps call it out larger).

The water bottle- while the problems are clearly stated, I’m a little bit lost on the solution. I would assume the goal would be to make a very stable water bottle, not one that falls quietly? I would also argue most offices would forgive the noise of a falling water bottle. I imagine music playing and people talking, it would hardly be noticed. The form and model is nice. It might be an interesting study to show the mechanism how the button opens the top for drinking.

The light- I love the tension aspect of the design. I think this project could benefit by elaborating on the story, perhaps introducing the target user, not just their apartment.

The shelter- It’s nice to see a range of design - this spatial design problem rounds out your samples nicely. I think it might benefit from making the introduction text / problem statement larger on the intro page (maybe for all your projects).

I wouldn’t remove anything, but as you complete more projects be sure to replace older work. Hope this helps!