Hybrid Portfolio

Thanks so much for the feedback guys! Great points. I just added some tweaks to the site including the ability to move between projects with arrows on the sides.

Being obsessed with buttons & other physical interfaces but being unable to prototype or understand them drove me to de-prioritize more classic id skills during my undergrad in order to pickup pcb design, electronics, code, etc. Having become way more comfortable in those areas, my inability to communicate through sketches and detailed renderings had started to become a real obvious pain point both to me and to others.

That’s what pushed me to start learning how to model/render better last semester (so I may have overcompensated with the looping videos) and now I’ve got my sights on sketching through everyday practice.

It’s good to hear that the things I think need improvement seem to be true and I’ll keep pushing. I can’t say I’ll be able to makeup for 4 years of neglecting sketching anytime soon but I’m sure as hell going to try.