NEW "R-Folio" - The Directive Collective portfolio website

This is a great website! You evidently have so much expertise and content that this reads more like a website on footwear design than a portfolio.
Some of the sketch and visualization work is very inspiring. I like the variation of content in projects, some more design-related, others go in-depth to give you that peek into the kitchen.

The only comment I have is a bit McLuhanesque in that I like websites most if they are designed for on-screen viewing, rather than treating the screen like a window to pages on a book. I also like PDF’s for that reason, the page covers exactly the screen and keeps you focused.
Your logo feels a bit like it is two logos in one and related to DC comics. But maybe I have that association because I work for them. Either as a logo you can make the emblem simpler, consisting of less elements, or you can simplify the text and compose them more together. Typography works fine though complementing the serif for legible text and the logo with a sans for subheadings would make it more interesting. The site is great but not yet up to par with the quality of the design work.